From: Danny Luker <danny.luker@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] mplayer is blue!
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 13:39:49
1 On 7/10/05, Michael Sullivan <michael@××××××××××××.com> wrote:
2 > My gmplayer screen (using the X11/Xv video driver (which is the only
3 > driver that provides adequate full-screen performance)) is showing blue.
4 > The movie's sound comes through, but no picture - just that blue screen.
5 > I seem to remember someone had this same problem several months ago, but
6 > I cannot seem to find the thread in the archives at gmane.org. Can
7 > anyone help me?
8 >
9 > --
10 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
14 I had the exact same problem. I read somewhere about using the USE
15 flags "mmx" and "3dnow". I think I tried just the "mmx" and it solved
16 the problem for me. mmx is for Pentium type processors.
17
18 Best regards!
19 Danny
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list