From: John Myers <electronerd@×××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] *** glibc detected *** malloc(): memory corruption (fast): 0x081fb2c1 ***
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 20:51:26
1 On Friday 18 November 2005 10:37, Michael Sullivan wrote:
2 > Being fairly inexperienced with C++ I have no idea what this means. Is
3 > this a problem with my program or with my system. Is there a way to fix
4 > it? Can anyone at least explain to me what it means?
5 Probably an error in your program. Check for the same kinds of things which
6 could cause a segfault, i.e. pointer and array problems