From: Michael Hampicke <gentoo-user@××××.biz>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] experiences with zfsonlinux?
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 14:24:39
1 Am 30.12.2012 15:07, schrieb Volker Armin Hemmann:
2 >
3 > Set both mountpoints as legacy and put them into fstab - I know I could zfs
4 > deal with that, but I feel more comfortable that way.
5
6 Howdy Volker,
7
8 that's a good idea. For some reason - with the latest sys-fs/zfs upgrade
9 (0.6.0_rc13) - I found that both of my zfs file systems (single pool) do
10 not get mounted at boot time automatically. This worked fine up until
11 now. I'll look into that in the new year, right now, I'm on vacation :)