From: Jarry <jarry@×××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] emerge mod_security: ERROR 404: Not Found.
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 18:11:58
1 Teresa and Dale wrote:
2
3 <snip>
4 > ...We have the home page. Copy the address into a browser and go to
5 > it. When I get there, I see the download section so that is a great
6 > start.
7
8 Thanks, but the problem is, that this version is really no more on
9 homepage. There is only modsecurity-apache_1.9.4.tar.gz, but that
10 is masked as ~x86/~amd64 in our portage. And I do not want
11 to experiment with "~" packages on my server... :-(
12
13 Maybe someone has modsecurity-apache_1.8.7.tar.gz it somewhere,
14 locally saved...
15
16 Jarry
17 --