From: Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] can no longer switch to a VT - OT
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 23:24:56
1 On Mon, 2007-01-08 at 09:01 +0100, Gabriel Rossetti wrote:
2 > Hello, sorry for the long wait to reply, I switched to E17 and I have
3 > the same problem
4 > as with Gnome, still can switch to a VT...
5 >
6 > Ifr I open a term and try the usual Ctrl + Alt + F1 to F7 key
7 > combination
8 > I get :
9 >
10 > PQRS;7~;7~;7~
11 >
12 > Which I don't ever remember getting in the past. I tried killing
13 > gnome-settings-manager but that doesn't change anything either.
14 >
15 > Any ideas?
18 are you using a keyboard where the Fx keys double up? Look for an Flock
19 key somewhere, and see if that helps...
20
21 just a wild idea...
25 The joys of love made her human and the agonies of love destroyed her.
26 -- Spock, "Requiem for Methuselah", stardate 5842.8
29 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list