From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: KDE 4.3.95 tarballs?
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 23:27:32
1 On Tuesday 26 January 2010 01:14:46 Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
2 > And you keep trolling. All I said was that users who wish so should be
3 > able to access the same tarballs as the distro people, I didn't say it's
4 > Gentoo's fault; Alan said that, not me, so stop attacking me.
7 brain fart on my end :-)
8
9 It's 1am and I'm having to deal with one of those Big Fucking Routers[1] from
10 Cisco hammering my auth servers relentlessly. Trust me, Cisco's finest can
11 easily outpace anything Dell builds.
12
13 [1] Yes, it really is called that. The follow-up model is called the
14 Huge Fucking Router
17 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com