From: Andrew Frink <gentoo.user.andrew.frink@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: no usb mouse in xorg 7.1
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2006 13:33:16
1 Harm Geerts wrote:
2 > On Sunday 08 October 2006 18:38, Harm Geerts wrote:
3 >
4 >> On Sunday 08 October 2006 17:10, Andrew Frink wrote:
5 >>
6 >>> Will evdev handle unicode charecters? i have a mouse that has the
7 >>> copyright symbol in it's name.
8 >>>
9 >> No idea about that, just have to try, but you can always fall back to the
10 >> event* device node.
13 > I couldn't remember where I got the information, but now I do.
14 > man evdev
15 >
16 > And according to that you can use wildcards :)
17 >
18 I tried with my MS mouse(that one with the buttons on the side), i ended
19 using the phys tag to do it. I'll try the wildcard thing later today.
20
21 Thanks,
22 Andrew
23 --