From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] kwallet
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 11:28:04
1 On Thu, 21 Sep 2006 13:24:55 +0300, Martins Steinbergs wrote:
2
3 > Could someone tell me where to swith off kwallet? I have those anoing
4 > kwallet popups using kmail.
5
6 I looked into this a while ago, asking on this list and elsewhere, and it
7 didn't seem possible to go back to the old KMail behaviour of storing
8 email passwords in the config.
9
10 One thing I may not have tried is setting KMail to use a different wallet
11 and giving that wallet no password. I don't even know if this is possible.
12
13 I don't use KMail myself, so it's my partner's problem, but it really
14 should be possible to disable this behaviour. Maybe you should file a KDE
15 bug if you can't find a way to turn it off.
19 Neil Bothwick
20
21 "Energize!" said Picard and the pink bunny appeared...