From: Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: How to I keep the build log?
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 03:36:01
1 On 14/03/18 05:07, Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
2 > This guide:
3 >
4 >   https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Gentoo_GitHub#Build_log
5 >
6 > says:
7 >
8 > "Due to the sheer amount of PRs that is coming our way on GitHub, and
9 > the limited number of developers looking after them, we cannot
10 > thoroughly test all PRs. Therefor, we kindly ask you to provide a link
11 > to a build log when a package is bumped or a new ebuild is introduced to
12 > the tree."
13 >
14 > But it doesn't say how. The emerge man page doesn't say anything on
15 > keeping build logs. They are deleted and there's no option to tell
16 > emerge to not do that.
17
18 You know how it is. As soon you ask, you find the answer anyway... :P
19
20 FEATURES=keeptemp emerge foo-bar/baz