From: Willie Wong <wwong@×××××××××.EDU>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Sound plays in double speed.
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 22:15:41
1 On Sun, Jan 15, 2006 at 01:06:58PM +0200, Penguin Lover David Harel squawked:
2 > Hi there,
3 >
4 >
5 > I don't know how I got this: When playing a wma file I here the audio in
6 > fast speed (seems double speed) and anything else from that moment is
7 > played in double speed. I don't know where to start looking.
8 >
9 > Any idea?
10 >
11
12 More information? What program did you use to play the wma file? What
13 do you mean by "anything else from that moment"? Do you mean anything
14 else played with the same software? Or all sounds for your entire
15 system?
16
17 W
18 --
19 M: Hot almond milk. Best stuff on earth.
20 Sortir en Pantoufles: up 64 days, 14:32
21 --
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list