From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: FEATURE: fixlafiles
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2011 12:16:27
1 Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Fri, 08 Apr 2011 21:02:06 -0400, Allan Gottlieb wrote:
5 >>> The last one is now an option in /etc/make.conf under FEATURES:
6 >>> fixlafiles
7 >>>
8 >> This sounds great! Outside of some extra time in emerging is there any
9 >> reason *not* to add fixlafiles to FEATURES?
10 >>
11 > Yes, it's already in FEATURES by default :)
12 >
13 > [nelz@yooden ~ 0]% grep fixlafiles /etc/make.conf
14 > [nelz@yooden ~ 1]% emerge --info | grep fixlafiles
15 > FEATURES="assume-digests binpkg-logs buildpkg distlocks fixlafiles
16 > fixpackages news parallel-fetch preserve-libs protect-owned sandbox
17 > sfperms strict unknown-features-warn unmerge-logs unmerge-orphans
18 > userfetch"
19 > [nelz@yooden ~ 0]%
24 Mine is set in features too. Thing is, I don't have lafilefixer
25 installed. I guess portage would say something about broken links if it
26 was needed. Right?
27
28 root@fireball / # eix lafilefixer
29 * dev-util/lafilefixer