From: Andrew Udvare <audvare@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Menu font size in LibreOffice
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2018 17:08:52
1 > On Jun 4, 2018, at 12:53, Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk> wrote:
2 >
3 > I think Libre Office is a GTK application? In that case, you want Appearance >
4 > Aplication Style > Gnome Application Style, then Select a GTK3 Theme and Font.
5
6 It can be built with or without gtk/gtk2/kde USE flags. I use KDE but I don’t build with such flags because I think it makes the UI look silly. I think this makes UNO use the Gtk+ styles and I’ve never noticed the menu font size as different from other apps.
9 Andrew