From: Michel Catudal <mcatudal@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] MIPS question
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2015 15:11:32
1 What would be the HOST name for a MIPS achitecture that is 32 bit, little Endian and hardfloat. I have no interest whatsoever for a soft float system.
2
3 I want a hardfloat MIPS gentoo for the MIPS creator. I am not sure if the one that Imagination has is hard float or soft float. In the same light, is the stage available for MIPS 32 bit little Endian is hard float of soft float? If there is a hard float
4 stage which one is it? If not I will have to figure out how to convert one or create one from scratch.
5
6 For hard float with ARM the word hardfloat is in the HOST name so it is obvious which one is hard float and which one isn't.
7
8 Thanks
9
10 Michel