From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: How is /etc/portage/env supposed to work?
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 20:20:49
1 On Tue, 20 Oct 2015 19:32:15 +0300, Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
2
3 > Btw, you can put your epatch_user in /etc/portage/bashrc instead and
4 > have it for all packages. It is safe to have it twice even in packages
5 > that do support epatch_user. That function is specifically written for
6 > this use case, so that even when using it multiple times, the patches
7 > are only applied once.
8
9 That's good to know. I only set it where I knew I needed it because I was
10 unsure of that. However, the files are dated Feb 2012, so things have
11 probably improved since then.
15 Neil Bothwick
16
17 - We are but packets in the internet of Life-