From: Richard Fish <bigfish@××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o, gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] suspend2 with lvm
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 19:28:02
1 On 9/29/06, Shaochun Wang <scwang@××××××.cn> wrote:
2 > Unable to shutdown: /dev/vg/swap
3 >
4 > After some analyzing, I know it happens because the open count of
5 > /dev/vg/swap is 2 when the script /lib/rcscripts/addons/lvm-stop.sh is
6 > executed.
7 >
8 > Maybe this is the problem of baselayout or my initramfs.
9 > How can I resolve it?
10
11 I assume this is when you fully shutdown the system (shutdown -h now
12 or similar)?
13
14 If so, my first instinct is to simply ignore it, since it is totally
15 harmless. But I suppose you could put this in your
16 /etc/conf.d/local.stop:
17
18 echo 0x0000 >/proc/suspend2/resume2
19
20 I'm not currently using suspend2, but IIRC, this should clear the
21 reference that suspend2 has on the device.
22
23 -Richard
24 --
25 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list