From: Abhay Kedia <abhay.ilugd@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How many people use KDE?
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 17:42:24
1 On Sunday 22 January 2006 17:38, Derek Tracy wrote:
2 >
3 > wish that Amarok handled Podcasts with more flexibility and allowed me
4 > to create playlists and such automaticlaly on my iPod (problem solved
5 > by not using Amarok and using bashpodder / gnupod).
6 >
7 Check back with amaroK 1.4 and you will have that feature :)
10 > KDE has been a great experience and I can see why Linus prefers it
11 > over Gnome (I used to enjoy Gnome more than KDE). This all being said
12 > I am very excited to see what KDE dev's come up with next (maybe a
13 > good Arts successor).
14 >
15 The will probably be dropping aRts in KDE 4
18 Regards,
19 Abhay