From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Big problem: Seamonkey
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 17:10:41
1 On Wednesday 18 Nov 2015 16:54:23 Alan Grimes wrote:
2 > Hey, both Seamonkey 2.38 and 2.39 are unstable to the point of being
3 > utterly unusable, I need to re-install 2.35 but it has already been
4 > removed from Portage, HELP!!
5 >
6 > There are some mutterings on the upstream bugtracker about it being
7 > related to how Cairo is being compiled/poorly coded, but urgently, I
8 > need 2.35 back.
9
10 http://gpo.zugaina.org/www-client/seamonkey
11
12 There was also the CVS archive, but the link is dead. Probably all moved to
13 git now? Someone else should be more knowledgeable on current portage
14 architecture.
15 --
16 Regards,
17 Mick