From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE 4.5.2. No such file and No such directory
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2010 22:55:04
1 Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
2 > On Sunday 03 October 2010, Dale wrote:
3 >
4 >> Hi,
5 >>
6 >> KDE 4.5.2 hit the tree. It is still masked and/or keyworded but
7 >> anyway. Since I have them in my unmask/keyword file, portage wants to
8 >> upgrade. Thing is, it seems none of the mirrors have the tarballs for
9 >> 4.5.2.
10 >>
11 >> I also googled for some of them too. I was hoping I could download some
12 >> of them manually, or know what mirror to use, and put them in
13 >> distfiles. Google has no idea where they are either. There is about
14 >> 200 of them. Seems like almost all of them.
15 >>
16 >> Has anyone been able to get the tarballs yet? If so, what mirror was used?
17 >>
18 >> Thanks.
19 >>
20 >> Dale
21 >>
22 >> :-) :-)
23 >>
24 > http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.5_Release_Schedule
25 > October 5th, 2010: Release KDE 4.5.2
26 >
27 > that wasn't hard, now was it?
28 >
29 > There won't be any tarballs prior 5th. Except for devs who know the 'secret'
30 > places where the tarballs are hidden for distro devs to generate packages.
34 That certainly explains it.
35
36 Thanks.
37