From: qfpvajdy <qfpvajdy@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Good arguments to use Gentoo Linux?
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 09:36:30
1 Hello,
5 I would like to convince my boss and my collegues to use Gentoo GNU/Linux at the company office for the desktop system (and maybe one day also for servers).
6
7 Currently everybody uses its own Linux/Unix system, but soon we could be forced to uses for everybody only one system.
8
9 I must probably convince the people to use Gentoo Linux against RedHat Scientific Linux and FreeBSD.
13 Does somebody has some good key arguments?
17 The mines are:
18
19 - newests packages with newests security updates, encryption support and full integreated KDE desktop to be used in office without problems
20
21 - high performance desktop
25 Best regards,
26
27 saf
31 E-Mail sent with anti-spam site TrashMail.net!
32 Free disposable email addresses: http://www.trashmail.net/
33 --
34 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list