From: "Jorge Martínez López" <jorgeml@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] USE="jpeg" not part of hardened/linux/x86 profile
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 20:04:18
1 Thanks Klondike for the tips!
2
3 2012/6/27 Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera (klondike) <klondike@g.o>:
4 [...]
5 > Finally regarding Gwibber and Hotot make sure you don't have the jit USE
6 > flag set, jit code and hardened match just as well as a bobcat and a
7 > pitbull in a small closed box with a lit firecracker to startle them.
8 > Worst case try choqok it works well for me.
9
10 I will test disabling the jit USE flag as soon as I can access my
11 machine (I am moving).
12
13 Does anyone know the performance impact of disabling "jit". Is it noticeable?
14
15 Cheers,
16 --
17 Jorge Martínez López <jorgeml@×××××.com> http://www.jorgeml.net