From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] OpenOffice
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 14:15:16
1 Hello,
2
3 When I start up open office (amd64)
4 I get these error messages:
5
6 ooffice ./CCPS-fiber-co.doc
7 QSettings: failed to open file '/usr/qt/3/etc/settings/qtrc'
10 (process:9443): Gdk-CRITICAL **: gdk_screen_get_font_options: assertion
11 `GDK_IS_SCREEN (screen)' failed
14 The first one I fixed (?) by changing file permissions:
15 chmod 666 /usr/qt/3/etc/settings/qtrc
18 The second looks like missing fonts or a configuration error?
19
20 In the middle of may I fixed the spell-check problem but this
21 font error seems to still be with me. Everything I've tested
22 with OO is working, but, I still get this error message to
23 the terminal session when I fire up OO from the command line.
26 Recompiling OO does not get rid of this message.
27 Any suggestions are appreciated.
30 James
33 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list