From: Matt Randolph <mattr@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] $PKGDIR is getting full of old cruft - script for cleaning?
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2006 21:58:32
1 Alexander Skwar wrote:
2
3 >Hi!
4 >
5 >In my $PKGDIR, old cruft gets accumulated over time - eg.
6 >6 versions of kernel source (suspend2-sources), multiple
7 >releases of mozilla-firefox and so on.
8 >
9 >Does anyone know of a script that cleans all that stuff?
10 >Basically, I'd be happy to have just the *latest* version
11 >of any package available in $PKGDIR.
12 >
13 >Thanks,
14 >
15 >Alexander Skwar
18 There is a script by Ed Catmur called cruft. I think that's what you
19 want. He's the author of the excellent dep script too.
20
21 Google "cruft catmur."
22 --
23 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list