From: Harry Putnam <reader@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: error source? on update of world
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 07:17:22
1 Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au> writes:
2
3 > On Wed, 2005-11-16 at 22:33 -0600, Harry Putnam wrote:
4 >> The messages below show up at the login prompt when I boot my updated
5 >> world system.
6 >
7 > Did you update all the config files before you rebooted?
8
9 Yes, and checked them again too, also ran revdep-rebuild
10
11 Which should have found those kind of errors.
12
13 Nearly all the config changes were in files I haven't altered so I
14 diffed most of them and overwrote the older ones.
15
16 Do you see something that made you ask that particular question or
17 just shooting in the dark?
20 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list