From: libertine <prolibertine@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OpenOffice 2.0 has long pauses
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 00:48:12
1 yes,i am wait a long time too
2 i have another problem too
3 when i double click one file,openoffice can't open it ,gave me some error
4 message look like "can't find file ***.xls"
5 but the ***.xls was exist
6 thx
7
8 2005/10/22, Dennis <devel@×××××××××××.com>:
9 >
10 > I've been using OpenOffice 2.0 since the 1.9.xx beta era. For a while,
11 > I've had issues with the responsiveness when I click a menu or use the
12 > scroll bar with my mouse. Clicking a menu or scrolling with the mouse
13 > causes the program to pause for a few seconds before something happens.
14 > I don't have this issue with other applications. Is this an
15 > installation or configuration issue? Or is it simply a slow OpenOffice?
16 > Anyone else have similar symptoms? Can it be fixed?
17 >
18 > OpenOffice-bin 2.0 final
19 > Using x.org <http://x.org> 6.8.2
20 > ati-drivers 8.18.6