From: fire-eyes <sgtphou@×××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] DRI? ATI X300 PCIe
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2006 23:35:32
1 Hi,
2
3 I am interested in getting my ATI X300 (r300 or r370, conflicting info out
4 there), which is a PCIe card, working with DRI with open source drivers. I am
5 using xorg-x11-7.1 .
6
7 Any ideas? I am specifically looking for ways of doing this not including
8 messing with overlays, that is a major pain, and (opinon) I shouldn't have to
9 do that anyway.
10
11 Cheers.
12 --
13 "When you walk across the fields with your mind pure and holy, then from
14 all the stones, and all growing things, and all animals, the sparks of
15 their soul come out and cling to you. And then they are purified, and
16 become a holy fire in you." -- Ancient Hasidic Saying
17 --
18 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list