From: Nick Rout <nick@×××××××.nz>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Mail systems
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 00:21:01
1 On Mon, 10 Oct 2005 20:05:41 -0400 (EDT)
2 Brett I. Holcomb wrote:
3
4 > Thank you, Nick for the excellent explanation. I'll save it and look over
5 > it. At one time I had some threads on this but I can't find them anymore
6 > - probably were on the system that crashed <G>.
7
8 No problems. You should note though that there is a small error that
9 slightly changes the sense. see below:
12 > On Tue, 11 Oct 2005, Nick