From: Alan McKinnon <alan@××××××××××××××××.za>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Running Sybase products on gentoo
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 08:16:23
1 Hi all,
2
3 Anyone here had any luck getting Sybase's products installed and
4 running on gentoo AND nicely integrated into everything else?
5
6 I need to get at least the free Express edition ASE15 and IQ
7 12.6 going with ASE support enabled in php5. The "sybase-ct"
8 USE flag in php5 causes the compile to fail with an error about
9 sybase-ct.h being missing. Changing the USE flag to "sybase"
10 works, but this is non-optimum as it's the older range of
11 products.
12
13 I'm not looking so much for answers to specific problems, more a
14 quick summary of how easy/hard/otherwise the process was for
15 anyone who did it already.
16
17 alan
18 --