From: Matt Harrison <iwasinnamuknow@×××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] OT: SEO
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 23:15:50
1 Hi list,
2
3 I really don't know where to go to find out this information so I am hoping that
4 someone here can point me in the right direction. I worry that most information out
5 there on this subject is somewhat..."suspicious" in nature and I'm looking for a
6 reliable source to answer some questions.
7
8 I have hosted, developed or designed many websites over the years but this is the
9 first time I have had to market it myself. I have a few questions about listing it
10 with search engines (well..."the" search engine I guess).
11
12 Grateful if someone could suggest a resource for this.
13
14 Many thanks
15
16 Matt