From: Silvio Siefke <siefke_listen@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Openvz Vserver
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 16:11:39
1 Hello,
2
3 On Wed, 11 Apr 2012 06:53:22 +0200
4 Florian Philipp <lists@×××××××××××.net> wrote:
5
6 > It's a "Linux-VServer." In this setup, all virtual private servers share
7 > the kernel of the host system (It's like a glorified chroot). You don't
8 > need grub. The host system calls /sbin/init. I've followed this howto
9 > for hosting europe:
10 > http://log.pardus.de/2008/04/gentoo-on-1-vserver.html
11
12 Yes this link i know, and u has problems or nothing?. I has run the setup,
13 but Gentoo want not start. Can u tell me how u make the Network. Because
14 i understand not the routing.
15
16 root@vserver12:~# ip route
17 127.0.0.0/8 dev lo scope link
18 default dev venet0 scope link
21 And must use the vserver build? Because its from year 2006 when i see it right,
22 can i use it at this timepoint?
23
24 Thx for advice.
27 Regards