From: Michael Kintzios <michaelkintzios@××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] Kmail Spellchecking Disabled?
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 11:41:49
1 > -----Original Message-----
2 > From: Benno Schulenberg [mailto:benno.schulenberg@×××××.com]
3 > Sent: 14 February 2006 20:20
4 > To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
5 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Kmail Spellchecking Disabled?
8 > Michael Kintzios wrote:
9 > > > From: Benno Schulenberg [mailto:benno.schulenberg@×××××.com]
10 > > >
11 > > > (New Message, Options, Auto.Spell. -- it remembers the
12 > > > setting.)
13 > >
14 > > Thank you! I'll try it again when I get home. I guess this is
15 > > not available in the GUI? (because I couldn't find it).
16 >
17 > You mean in Settings > Configure KMail? No, I couldn't find it
18 > there either. (Time for you to make and submit a patch. :)
19
20 Sure! And then I'll learn how to code in C++, Python and another few
21 programming languages over my lunch break . . . I mean, what chances do
22 I have? I couldn't even find a GUI option, tut, tut! :D
23 --
24 Regards,
25 Mick
28 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list