From: Paul Hartman <paul.hartman+gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Apache server setup
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2012 21:03:22
1 On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 1:21 PM, Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××××.org> wrote:
2 >> If you want help with the specific error I would suggest posting the
3 >> contents of the .htaccess file and which version of Apache you're
4 >> using.
5 >
6 > Right, thanks! Sorry about the word-wrap.
7 >
8 > $ cat .htaccess
9 > RewriteEngine on
10 >
11 > RewriteCond %{HTTP_REFERER} !^http://tideswellmvc.co.uk/.*$      [NC]
12 > RewriteCond %{HTTP_REFERER} !^http://tideswellmvc.co.uk$      [NC]
13 > RewriteCond %{HTTP_REFERER} !^http://www.tideswellmvc.co.uk/.*$
14 > [NC]
15 > RewriteCond %{HTTP_REFERER} !^http://www.tideswellmvc.co.uk$      [NC]
16 > RewriteRule .*\.(jpg|jpeg|gif|png|bmp)$ - [F,NC]
17 >
18 > Options +Includes
19
20 I suspect this particular error ("Options not allowed here") is
21 because this .htaccess is running in a user home directory, and
22 Options +Includes can't be set by a user. You may need to declare that
23 in your apache httpd.conf "Directory" section for that path, rather
24 than in the .htaccess file.