From: darren kirby <bulliver@×××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] gentoo-user dropping mails again?
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 04:11:31
1 quoth the Hemmann, Volker Armin:
2 > Hi everybody,
3 >
4 > two emails I sent to this list in the last couple of days did not arrive in
5 > my inbox - or on gmane. Is gentoo-user loosing mails again? Has anybody
6 > else seen this problem?
7 >
8 > Glück Auf
9 > Volker
10
11 Yes. I posted to the skype thread yesterday. It never made its way back to my
12 inbox, but I have not checked gmane or any other archives to see if it is
13 there.
14
15 -d
16 --
17 darren kirby :: Part of the problem since 1976 :: http://badcomputer.org
18 "...the number of UNIX installations has grown to 10, with more expected..."
19 - Dennis Ritchie and Ken Thompson, June 1972
20 --
21 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list