From: meino.cramer@×××.de
To: Gentoo <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] [OT] Rootwindow Sysmon?
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 15:51:35
1 Hi,
2
3 on my way to the "best" window manager (at least for my needs ;) )
4 I came across a lot of screenshots of themes.
5 More than one screenshot shows something which looks like a
6 system monitor a la gkrellm but it was painted plain onto
7 the background / root window.
8
9 Does anyone know, what application is used for this?
10
11 Thanks you very much in advance for any help!
12 Keep hacking!
13 mcc
17 Please don't send me any Word- or Powerpoint-Attachments
18 unless it's absolutely neccessary. - Send simply Text.
19 See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html
20 In a world without fences and walls nobody needs gates and windows.