From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] USE flags...
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 06:39:47
1 On Tue, 25 Oct 2005 15:55:56 -0400, Mark Shields wrote:
2
3 > I was going to pipe in about that Neil, but ya beat me to it. I like to
4 > shorten it and just type emerge -DNavu world , though.
5
6 The short options make for easier typing, the long ones for easier
7 understanding. So I use the short options at the command line but the
8 long ones in scripts and examples.
12 Neil Bothwick
13
14 To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is
15 half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.