From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Problem with Portage profile override
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 20:06:24
1 On Sun, 21 Feb 2010 17:58:33 +0100, hb-xxl@×××.de wrote:
2
3 > I tried this before I posted my question and did it again now ... sorry,
4 > no ... this doesn't solve the problem. It doesn't matter if
5 > /etc/portage/profile/packages (tried "packages." too, just to be sure)
6 > contains "-sys-apps/busybox" or not, as soon as I do remove busybox from
7 > package.provided emerge tries to install busybox-1.15.3, and if I add it
8 > back to provided the warning reappears.
9
10 Does --tree show what is trying to pull it in?
14 Neil Bothwick
15
16 "Press Return to Continue" - known as "The Mail Menupause".