From: "Martin Mokrý" <megacsk@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Problem with virtual desktops in Plasma
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2019 08:01:38
1 Hello.
2 I have problem with number of virtual desktops in Plasma.
3 In my configuration file .config/kwinrc are declared 7 desktops with names.
4 But when I try to look at GUI system settings of virtual desktops, there is
5 only 1. When I change it to another number, confirm, click on another
6 settings panel (for example bordes) and then return to settings of virtual
7 desktops, there is again only 1 desktop.
8 But when I change beetwen virtual desktops by using keys (CTRL+Fx), it
9 works like it is in kwinrc file. I see number and name of desktop in center
10 of screen for a while. Virtual desktop applet is showing only 1 desktop.
11 Where can be problem?
12
13 --
14 Martin "Megac" Mokry