From: walt <w41ter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Smart Label Printe SLP 650
Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 22:39:03
1 On 05/25/2014 03:47 PM, Joseph wrote:
2 > Is anybody using Smart Label Printer SLP-650 with Gentoo?
3 >
4 > The cup driver recognized the printer and install it but it is not printing anything, I'm getting:
5 >
6 > SII_SLP650 SII SLP650 office SII SLP650/SLP650SE, 1.8
7 > Idle - "File "/Library/Printers/SII/rastertosiislp.app/Contents/MacOS/rastertosiislp" not available: No such file or directory"
8
9 Hi Joseph. I'm replying only because nobody else has. I'm no cups expert, but my gut
10 reaction would be to install net-print/gutenprint.
11
12 If that doesn't work, at least it didn't cost you anything but
13 a bit of disk space :)