From: Philip Webb <purslow@××××××××.net>
To: Gentoo User <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] openrc 0.9.4 : opaque warnings
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 10:19:22
1 Since updating to Openrc 0.9.4 , I'm getting some opaque messages :
2
3 (1) When starting eth0 : "You are using a bash array for config_eth0.
4 This feature will be removed in the future. Please see net.example
5 for the correct format for config_eth0".
6
7 (2) When starting D-BUS system messages: "Use of the opts variable
8 is deprecated & will be removed in the future. Please see extra_commands
9 or extra_started_commands".
10
11 I've looked in the obvious places in /etc , but see nothing relevant.
12 Can anyone explain what these messages mean ?
16 SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb
17 ELECTRIC /] [] [] [] [] []| Cities Centre, University of Toronto
18 TRANSIT `-O----------O---' purslowatchassdotutorontodotca