From: Matthias Fechner <idefix@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Scrollback the bootmessages
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 14:24:46
1 Hi,
2
3 I have the problem on one PC that I cannot mount my root partion. I
4 tried to define it with root= parameter in grub but no success.
5
6 The problem is now if the kernel panic happens I cannot scroll back to
7 see the possible problem.
8
9 Is there a possibility to scroll back the boot messages after the
10 kernel panic happened (kernelpanic cause is kernel cannot mount the
11 root partition).
12
13 Thx a lot,
14 Matthias
18 "Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to
19 build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to
20 produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning." --
21 Rich Cook
22 --
23 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list