From: burlingk@×××××××××.mil
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] Getting Started
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 08:29:24
1 Do you have any advice for making sure that the Xorg install is successful? Seems to always die during the compile process for the ati driver. ^^;;
4 -----Original Message-----
5 From: Vladimir Rusinov [mailto:vladimir@×××××××××.info]
6 Sent: Monday, May 14, 2007 4:21 PM
7 To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
8 Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Getting Started