From: Michael Schreckenbauer <grimlog@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] Binary install distro
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 20:19:00
1 Am Donnerstag, 10. November 2011, 21:04:46 schrieb Lorenzo Bandieri:
2 > > So, what is a easy to install distro that has
3 > > KDE4, Seamonkey, gtkam, GIMP and such? I want something easy
4 >
5 > Well, surely Kubuntu would be a nice choice, but can I suggest
6 > OpenSuse? I installed it something like two years ago (I was curious)
7 > and I liked it. It has a well-done KDE implementation.
8
9 +1
10 there were some kubuntu versions with a really bad kde integration. I don't
11 remember the details and afaik that has changed, but I never had any problems
12 with OpenSuse. My parents-in-law use it and they seem to be very happy with
13 it.
14
15 > Lorenzo
16