From: pk <peterk2@××××××××.se>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Trying to block third party ip address with iptables...
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 18:45:18
1 Dale wrote:
2
3 > My bank runs windoze too. I talked to a techie a couple times and he
4
5 Well, my current bank (the one with the bad behaviour) runs
6 Solaris/Apache. In this particular regard they are good (in my opinion).
7
8 > said they are running themselves to death. Any American banks that run
9 > Linux?
10
11 I read (a few years ago) about an american bank that gave out CDs, to
12 their online customers, with a linux distro on to connect to their site,
13 IIRC.
14
15 Best regards
16