From: Fernando Meira <fmeira@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] amaroK launching Kmail = virus?
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 11:59:13
1 On 11/15/05, abhay <abhay.ilugd@×××××.com> wrote:
2 >
3 > On Wednesday 16 Nov 2005 1:14 am, Jeff Smelser wrote:
4 > > I am using 1.3.6 and i havent had problem with crashes unless I start
5 > > messing with the cover manager..
6 > I am using 1.3.6 as well and not messing with cover manager. In fact I
7 > didn't
8 > even know something like that existed until you mentioned :P
9 >
10 > The crashes are random...no way I can reproduce them.
11 >
12 > Abhay
15 Well, I'm using 1.2.4 thou..
16 It behaved very well before.. but now it just crashes all the time... I dont
17 remember to have done anything different that may have caused this...
18 Anyway, I'll update to 1.3.6 and see how it goes..
19
20 Fernando.