From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: Gentoo User <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Kubuntu - edit file details shown in Dolphin?
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2020 18:36:39
1 This isn't Gentoo specific but I'm wondering if anyone knows how to edit
2 values shown in the 'Details' tab of Dolphin, either in KDE or at the
3 command line?
4
5 To keep graphics out of this email feed I'm attaching a link to a
6 screenshot on Google Drive. Hopefully the permissions allow anyone to view
7 it.
8
9 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pfbMAMz5Btbyx7tAJ90c2KXDKeMRWBOA/view?usp=sharing
10
11 In this case I'm shooting digital pictures on a modern DSLR with a lens
12 originally built in the 1970's for film cameras. As such it does not report
13 to the camera it's focal length and fstop which are filled in with default
14 values by the camera at 50mm and f/0. The lens is actually a 200mm lens
15 with fstops 4 to 22. I'd like to edit those two values if possible.
16
17 Anyone know how to do this?
18
19 Thanks,