From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: Gentoo User <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Just Testing
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 23:01:32
1 Not sure if you're looking for a response but the mail made it to the list.
2
3 - Mark
4
5 On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 2:52 PM, Colleen Beamer
6 <colleen.beamer@×××××.com> wrote:
7 > Hi,
8 >
9 > Recently, I cleared out some "gentoo-user" e-mail from Firefox and now
10 > it seems that Thunderbird is automatically deleting any gentoo-user
11 > e-mail when it arrives in my inbox. The address is still in my personal
12 > address book, but not in my collected address so, I'm not sure what is
13 > going on. Just sending this as a test.
14 >
15 > Colleen
16 >
17 > --