From: kashani <kashani-list@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How to emerge bugzilla w/ postgresql
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 23:20:23
1 Richard Broersma Jr wrote:
2 > I am creating a new gentoo server, and I am in the handbook section to specify USE variables.
3 > No matter how I errange my USE variable in the make.conf,
4 >
5 > emerge --update --pretend bugzilla -- wants to use mysql
6 >
7 > [ebuild N ] dev-db/mysql-4.1.20
8 > [ebuild N ] dev-perl/DBD-mysql-2.9007
9 >
10 > ...
11 >
12 > USE="server symlink bugzilla sshd postgresql -mysql -mysqli postfix -X -xorg -berkdb -kde -gnome
13 > -metacity"
14
15 emerge -pv bugzilla
16 [ebuild R ] www-apps/bugzilla-2.22 USE="apache2 graphviz mysql
17 vhosts -extras -postgres" 1,911 kB
18
19 Change postgresql to postgres in your USE flags. Mysql is probably a
20 default if no db is specified.
21
22 kashani
23 --