From: Alexander Tanyukevich <atanyukevich@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Best Jabber Server
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2011 13:24:04
1 2011/11/4 Jorge Martínez López <jorgeml@×××××.com>:
2 > I played some years ago with Openfire:
3 > http://www.igniterealtime.org/projects/openfire/ I did not test the
4 > integration with Asterisk, but it sounds promising.
5 >
6 > Cheers,
7 >
8 > --
9 > Jorge Martínez López <jorgeml@×××××.com> http://www.jorgeml.net
10 >       Google Talk / XMPP: jorgeml@×××××.com
14 I've asked that question on couple of forums and everytime got answer:
15 "ejabberd". But there was no arguments. And actually I've never used
16 it because of erlang :)
17
18 IMHO: I've used jabberd 1 and 2. Just because it's in C/C++ couple of
19 times. And once it was Wildfire (today's openfire).
20 All of them are OK. And the differences are only in the way of
21 configuring it. So feel free to chose whatever you want ))
24 Alexander Tanyukevich
25 atanyukevich@×××××.com