From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gpgme oddity
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2017 21:10:26
1 On Sunday 05 Mar 2017 15:02:52 Alan McKinnon wrote:
2 > On 05/03/2017 13:45, Peter Humphrey wrote:
3 > > Now tell me why I should expect to be thrown a wobbler like a dependency
4 > > conflict that cannot be resolved, on the face of it, and not at all
5 > > without what look like significant system changes.
6 >
7 > Peter, someone made an oversight. Can we get over it now and move on?
8
9 Okay.
10
11 > If you want reparations, you are of course entitled to claim your 100%
12 > money back guarantee that never expires.
13
14 Yes, I get that. Thanks.
17 Regards
18 Peter