From: Heiko Baums <lists@××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Nvidia and optimus
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 19:34:36
1 Am 18.12.2014 um 20:03 schrieb J. Roeleveld:
2
3 >> I
4 >> don't remember the package I need to build so optirun can run correctly
5 >> those games. Any help?
6
7 > I would start with the packages with 'compat' in the name.
8 >
9 > Unless someone knows specifically
10
11 For optirun you don't need any particular 32-bit dependencies, but you
12 need the 32-bit dependencies for the games.
13
14 The best way to find the dependencies is to install the game and run ldd
15 on the binary.
16
17 E.g.: ldd /opt/anomaly/anomaly (If that's the name of its binary.)
18
19 Then find the packages to which the libraries in the output belong and
20 install the corresponding app-emulation/emul-linux-x86-* packages resp.
21 put them into the DEPENDS array of your ebuild.
22
23 Heiko