From: Daniel Iliev <danny@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How to specify configure options when emerging a package?
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 20:27:52
1 Grant Edwards wrote:
2 > Is there no way to specify options to a program's "configure"
3 > script when building using emerge?
4 >
5 > Do I have create my own ebuild file?
10 Just follow Bo's advice:
11 Put for example:
12 EXTRA_ECONF="$EXTRA_ECONF --without-ext2undel"
13 at the end of your /etc/make.conf and this will be the same as
14 "./configure --without-ext2undel && make && make install"
17 P.S.
18
19 Don't forget to disable this modification after you are ready, otherwise
20 all packages that support the same configure option will be build this way.
24 Best regards,
25 Daniel
29 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list